Wednesday 21 March 2012

Monday night results 3/19/2011


MONDAY NIGHT RAW RESULTS
3/19/2012
in PHILADELPHIA

John Cena def. Mark Henry; The Rock assaulted Henry

Mark Henry showed no mercy against John Cena, battering the leader of Cenation inside and out of the ring. Cena, however, would not be overpowered, even as he fought The World's Strongest Man just hours after being involved in a car accident earlier Monday.
Cena kicked out of pin attempt following a World's Strongest Slam and bounced back to defeat Henry with a monster Attitude Adjustment.
After the match, the one-upmanship between Cena and The Rock continued as The Great One came out to lay out Henry with a Rock Bottom.
The two rivals engaged in a piercing staredown before Cena turned his eyed to the WrestleMania XXVIII logo hanging above the Wells Fargo Center.
source: wwe.com

1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    1986 Chrysler New Yorker AC Compressor

    ReplyDelete

AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...