Monday 12 March 2012

VIDEO: AFTER RAW went off Air 3/5/2012




After Monday’s RAW from Boston went off the air, John Cena cut a promo and revealed some very personal information – that that his youngest brother has Stage 3 cancer and is recovering from recent surgery.

Cena said he’s so happy that his brother is doing better that he would drink Jack Daniels and eat some Kung Pow Chicken. Cena’s hometown crowd popped huge for the feel-good moment.

-Cena also reveal that his brother cancer is shrinking.

The crowd gave him a standing ovation after he announce the news!

Back in December, John Cena wrote the following on Twitter regarding personal issues he was going through:

“Very difficult month for me,personally. It’s times like these that I see truly how much I love wrestling. I am truly thankful for what I do. Adapt. Overcome. And now, more than ever before Rise Above Hate. I f’n love you guys. Even the ones that hate my guts. U get me thru each day..thick and thin. Thank u. For everything. Thank you.”

Watch Video of this below:

source: sescoops

Thanks for stopping by our Blog, CeNation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...